Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog - Day 1 - What have I done?

This blog is my choice for my annual J-Term "must-do" project.  I was somewhat inspired (AKA I stole the idea) from watching "Julie and Julia" the other day.

My initial thoughts about blogging:

I must admit I have found blogs to sort of imply that we all want to know a lot of small details about each other's lives.  Or it might imply that someone wants to know the daily details of your life, but you don't really want to hear about their life or you might just start a conversation over coffee instead of blogging all by yourself.  And, it does put the pressure on you to do something even a little bit interesting.  "The blog of laundry and loading the dishwasher" does not sound great.  I also don't think I have anything particularly insightful to say, but maybe this will dredge something up.

I like the idea of cooking everything from a cookbook more and more but I'm not going to do that so stay tuned as I figure this out.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment