Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks

A note to Khalida, Sydney, Brandon, Jessica, Frank, Miranda, Ashley G., Carly, Max, Kyle, Kristin, Mike, Jodi, Morgan, Kayla, Kelly, Brandi, Jack, Sarah, Bernard, Ashley S., Chelsea, Abbi, Kevin, Chris, Tony, and Jenna:

I am lucky.  I get to go to work and do something I love.  And I get to meet new groups of students on a regular basis.  The downside?  I get pretty attached to those students and when the class is over I have to say goodbye.  I hate that.

J-Term '11 class?  I am really going to miss every single one of you.  I wish you all the best and I hope you keep talking about HIV and educating people.  I know you all have the courage within you.  I hope someday you all are lucky enough to have a job you truly enjoy and I wish you a life filled with fulfillment.  Be safe, be well.

I hope our paths cross again very soon.  Take care.

Love-
Marla

1 comment:

  1. Hey Professor Polley! I've already talked to my mom about our Understanding AIDS class and some of the things I've learned. She was so surprised and interested. I'm so glad I took this class and I promise to help inform people about HIV/AIDS. I loved this class and will miss everyone in it. Have a great time in Disney World and a great Spring semester!
    ~Morgan N.

    ReplyDelete